When it comes to preparing for your next exhibition, there are a whole host of things that need to be considered. For instance, design layout, branding, materials, size and cost. So, do you go for a smaller stand or a larger stand? Budget will be a huge factor in this decision, however, there are advantages and disadvantages of having a larger stand….
Practical advantages are: –
- More space means more products displayed which could mean more visitors
- Creates a bigger brand awareness for you
- Cost-effective if you have multiple products to launch
- Space to talk to your visitors
- Can eat into your budget in the build of your stand and also the space
- Possibility of leaving you with less money to spend on your target audience
- Larger stands may have the potential to intimidate some visitors losing that personable and intimate feeling
Xhibeo can help you decide on what exhibition stand size is right for you by providing you with the support and experience of our team. From the initial consultation and design, through to on-site installation, our team are there to offer exceptional services for a successful exhibition.
Be sure to take a look at our testimonials page to see all the big brands we have worked with and what they have to say about working with us!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 0044 (0)1905 754209 to discuss your next exhibition stand!